Monday, July 28, 2008

LOVE


Seven years ago today, I married the most sexy, loving, humble and talented man. Looking back I am just so grateful that he turned out to be the man he is because I certainly didn't know what I was doing at 19 years old. I owe just about everything that I am to Brad. He loves me unconditionally and shows it daily. I have yet to ask for anything and him not jump to get it.

My amazing husband took me on friday to a bed-n-breakfast in Driggs. On the way up there he let me just ramble on and on about the twilight series and how excited I am for book four. (3 days left and counting.) He even acted very interested. After we got there and unloaded our stuff, he pulled out a present. Now, it won't sound very sentimental to any of you, but let me just explain how thouhtful it was. So for the past two weeks, everytime Brad has been around when I have been blowdrying my hair, he has heard me complain about how much I hate doing it.(I do. I just hate it.) Anyways, so I had actually gone out last week to update me hair dryer to one that I can hold the nose and not burn my had, and that my diffuser will attach to, but was unsuccessful. Anyways, he, like always, is listening to my needs, and bought me a nice new hair dryer. What a stud. And of course there was a very sentimental letter. (Brads specialty)

That night we went up to a scout camp that Brad used to participate in, and it was their skit night. It was really pretty funny. We then went and got some ben and gerry's, and called it a night. ;)

The next day we had some delicious breakfast, (my favorite part about bed-n-breakfasts) and then headed home to catch a matinee of Batman. (good... but dark)

Husby, thank you for the greatest seven years of my life. I will always love you and no other.

9 comments:

Creech Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Seven years is awesome and you have the cutest family to show for it.
It so fun that you get to play volleyball, I wish I were still playing so bad. Maybe we will get together and play sometime when we are in the area. Love ya, Megan

Tom Earl said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We miss you guys SO much. Brad, you are such an awesome husband, and wonderful dad. You really are a stud...and Nicole I am totally with you on book 4!

Tom Earl said...

By the way...that was MANDI...sorry I am on dads computer...

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you guys had a great time :)

Tiffany said...

yea. so congrats on the anniversary... blah blah blah...
I can't get the fourth book unless you pay me.


Ok, thats a lie. I know, i'm gonna get it either way but STIll. geez..

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

You two are so great together. Isn't love such an incredible thing! I love the picture by the way, and I also am very excited for Breaking Dawn to come out.

The High Family- said...

Isn't it nice to be reminded every once in a while that we are still their number one. Props to Brad for the sweet gift. Oh yes, and I just finished the third twilight book a few weeks ago. I never understood all the hype until I read the books and now have an obsession with them. I know I am pathetic.

♥The Balzens♥ said...

Hey best-friend. I'm pretty horrible because I forgot it was your anniversary..you didn't say anything about it on the phone the other day, darn you! Anyway, I can't believe it's been 7 years! You two were always meant to be together. I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I love your photos on your blog. You are looking so great! I did not make it through without drugs. I am a little disappointed but no regrets! I miss you guys and will see you in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I will be able to make it to girls night out.Brooke