Yesterday was the kind of day that makes life great. First of all, I got an hour and a half nap. wahooo! Then it was off to the park for a picnic. There was a beautiful stream with old trees lining it, and a quaint little bridge joining the two banks. Luckily, I had my camera. My boys are now playing together, and It makes life so much easier!
Westley just has this insatiable zest for life that is just contagious.
Whatever he is doing, he does with the intensity of four boys. (fun, yet exhausting.) Miles is just content to be.
He loves some good food,
and just to be a part of all the action that Westley creates. One of Westley's great qualities that I hope he will always posses, is his ability to quote movies. I don't know if any of you have seen the commercial by JG Wentworth with everyone sticking their heads out their window and yelling "it my money, and I need it now!" We were driving home yesterday, and Westley randomly yells that out. Of course we all start laughing, and then Miles feels like he needs to be in on the action, so he yells his version. "...net now!" He doesn't have quite the vocab that Wes does, but we certainly could tell he was just trying to copy his big brother! priceless. I love these boys.
6 years ago
6 comments:
thats freakin hillarious.
and which park did you go to? cuz i wana go.
Freeman park rocks! We bike there and play frizbee golf there almost weekly! gotta love that stream! Tanner sure does! Cute pictures!
What a gorgeous family. Looks like fun. Wes is so funny!
Aubree
Your family is so gorgeous. Those pictures are wonderful of the boys. That story made me laugh. Sometimes I wonder if my kids watch too much tv because they can do the same thing. Oh well, atleast I don't let them watch tv all day just a large portion of it.
LOVE those pictures, You are absolutely beautiful. Your boys are getting SO big and Belle is a doll. That headband is darling. I miss you guys.....come visit me PLEASE!
We should totally trade services!!! You take pictures of our family and we'll do pictures of your family...too bad Justin and Christina aren't closer, and they could join in, too! i'm still wanting to do a b&W like your family photo - SO CLASSY!
Post a Comment