Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's that time again

Reunions. My side of the family has at least two a summer. I love it though. Even though I don't know most of them well, I just love the thought that these are all people that no matter what, I can be friends with. I don't really know how to verbalize it, but for me, reunions are a neat thing. This was my dad's family, and we had a pretty fun time. It was at Porter park, so kids had access to the free water park all day long, and there were also lots of kids games to keep them occupied. There was also a carousel ride, painting, and lots of bubbles. The food has got to be one of the best parts of reunions though...don't ya think?
"concentration"

"concentration"










Tiffy, Brad and Wes










Eric and my nephew Raiden













Brad and the boys on the merry go round













4 comments:

Christina said...

Wish we could have been there! Looks like fun! We can't wait to see you guys.

Mandi said...

Ok, the picture of you look straight at the camera...>GORGEOUS! You are such a beautiful woman. Anyway, did you go through with it for Belle's earrings????

Christina said...

There's really no news on the house. No good news, anyway. I wrote a blog post about it, the buyer backed out hours before closing. :(

Unknown said...

I love the two "concentration" pictures. Like father like son :)