Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th

This will probably by my fastest turn-around time for posting pics. Brad and I decided not to brave the crowds down by the river this year. Instead, we watched the fireworks from our deck. If I didn't have kids, I think I would like to be closer, but when everybody else was dodging traffic...we were in bed asleep. Nice.




11 comments:

Deanna said...

I hear ya! We did a few fireworks at Gma and Gpa Poulsen's and then headed home - we saw a great show, and when we arrived home in great time, Tanner and Taylor were sound asleep!

Did you have a pretty good view from your deck?

Love the pictures -

We need to get together at the park...email or call me...or leave a comment!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! You are all so photogenic.

♥The Balzens♥ said...

Belle is adorable! The boys are cute too! Wish we lived closer. *sigh*

Mandi said...

Love that last pic of you girls! You're gorgeous!

Aricka said...

you are one good looking family! you look beautiful in the pic with bell. you should frame that one.

Aricka said...

you are one good looking family! you look beautiful in the pic with belle. you should frame that one.

Aricka said...

sorry it sent twice i really wanted to get my point across.

Tiffany said...

so, I'm totally last on your list of friends... Thats kinda rude.
Now i'm not guna share my new book with you... HAHA.

Too bad for you.

pssh.

Creech Family said...

Nicole, I am so happy you commented on my blog so I could see yours. Your family is so cute.
Love, Megan

Christina said...

So, I hear you & Brad are coming out in September? Are you bringing the kids? I'm really excited. Can't wait to meet your little princess. :)

Christina said...

Well, you guys are welcome to stay here, but you'll have to sleep in the living room since space is limited. We're excited to see you guys!