Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mothers Day

What did you all get for your mothers? One of my downfalls is that I've never been a good gift giver. I mean... I love to give gifts, but I'm just not very good at thinking of something thoughtful. My mom, my sister, and my sisters-in-law are all very good at giving creative gifts. Anyways. So for mothers day we decided to give pictures. Lame? I don't know. Well, For my mother-in-law, we took pictures of all "the boys," since she hadn't had one taken since before Brads mission, and for my mom, Tiffany, (my sister) and I took some pics. I still am not great with my camera settings, but heres what we got.


Me and Tiff (better one of Tiff)


Me and Tiff (better one of me)


The boys

6 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hello Nicole! It looks like you fixed your template to minima! If you have any other questions please email us! design@thecutestblogontheblock.com

Christina said...

I think that was a good idea! I'm guilty of the picture gift giving thing too. It's the only thing I'm good at. LOL.

Mandi said...

Just wondering...could you be any more beautiful? You have three kids and you look like you're still like 20 and a size 2. *vomit*. I miss you a ton. I really hope we can figure out a way to see each other soon!

Mandi said...

Now that I think of it...you guys should consider going on next years graduation cruise. Everyone's invited...it would be fun!!!

Tiffany said...

See, i don't think you see things correctly. I think the second one is better of me.... ugh.

KJ said...

very nice photos!