We were out finishing planting our carrots, onions, and everyones favorite....squash. O.K. so I'm the only one that eats that, but anyways, Westley found a butterfly. I don't think the thing survived more than ten minutes, but Wes found a toy for a good half an hour. Miles wouldn't have anything to do with it since it flapped around every time he came close. I thought when it stopped moving that Wes would be upset...nope. He threw it as hard as he could and moved on to the next bug victim. Maybe my girl will be a little more compassionate with the little creatures she finds.
6 years ago
5 comments:
Haha...typical boy behavior. :)
Hey Nicole,
Your family is so cute! I can't believe how much Wes is changing...he's definitely growing up! I love reading about all the kids' little personalities :) Sounds like you guys are doing great! Can't wait to meet Belle :) Maybe for the Basque reunion?
Love the blog background!!! I got on her site right after talking to her, and picked the same one, but I'll pick something else - or just leave mine. I love it though!!! Those butterfly pictures are adorable of Wes! Awesome!
Looks like you got it to work! I like the new look. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner... We're back in Spain and fighting to get our internet hooked up again. ahhh Spain. It takes SOOOO dang long to get anything done! But other than that we're happy to be here again :) These pictures with the butterfly are amazing! How fun :)
HAHAHAHA!
ghetto!
Nobody else even noticed that your kid was still in his pajamas....
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAH!
Love you
Post a Comment