Friday, May 9, 2008

Cousins



During the same photo shoot, we got some of the two youngest cousins together. It was really tough getting both of them to look at the same time, in fact, I think I took like 20 pics and only two came out useable. Belle is 3 1/2 weeks older than her cousin Zach. It's been really fun to have another little baby on Brads side of the family. You can certainly tell little Zach is a Christensen, he looks just like his dad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun pictures! Belle is definitely a beauty. And she does have some amazing eyes. I love the post with Miles wearing the headbands. So funny! I cannot believe how big he is. I still think of him as Belle's age because we've never met him. Life's flying by too fast. I wish we could see you guys sometime! Your house is looking incredible. How fun to have a place of your own to decorate.

Christina said...

Aww they are too cute. Makes me want to have another one. ;)

mom of 4 said...

cute pics!! you're getting good with your camera!