Well, last week I went in and was 75% and a 2. (effaced and dilated for those who don't know the pregnant lingo) I am sooo ready. I finally got out the bassinet and got the baby's hospital bag ready. Although, now that I think about it, I should probably pack a little boys outfit too....you know, just in case. naaah. It's a girl. right? Anyways. The plan is (as if you can plan these things) that on Thursday night or Friday morning I'll go walking. One of life's cruelties is that Dads don't get time off when babies are born, so were trying to get her out on the weekend. I go in again to be checked on thursday.
6 years ago
2 comments:
She's coming.....! I can't wait. I have had 4 babies of friends/family born in the last 2 weeks. This will be 5! Insane. I can't wait to see her. I hope you know I expect a call when she arrives. We miss you guys SO much. I really wish there was a way for us to meet up soon.
We can't wait to see your new little girl! What an exciting time. You better have Brad get some pictures of her on the blog quick after she's born... Nicole, we'll allow you a little break in the meantime.
Post a Comment