Ok. I can't say it's age, because I'm not exactly old...but this pregnancy thing sure gets harder each time. Well, a couple of weeks ago, Brad and I were sitting in the movie theater and I had some pretty hard contractions, but we waited and they went away. It's been pretty quite since then, and I started dialating a couple weeks ago, but nothing since. I'm 37 weeks and I go in again on Fri. Here some pics from last week.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Getting SO close! You BETTER call me lady. I have been checking your blog for updates, but its been a while! Can't wait to see this little lady! I am gonna call you soon...maybe today even!
Nicole-you look amazing. I think that I am the same size as you and I am 10 weeks behind you. Keep us updated!
Hey Nicole, remember me? I found your blog on Jared and Myca's. You look so great! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and tell you congrats on your upcoming baby girl. Girls are so much fun! Your boys are adorable. Glad to see you're doing well! Marcie
Post a Comment