Actually, she was here a week ago, but things have been a little crazy. Last Sunday night Brad took me to the hospital at 1:00 am, then she came at 5:54 am. She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz (my biggest) and was 21 1/2 in long. The boys have been so great with her. Miles just loves on her and to my surprise is amazingly soft and gentle. Wes is great also, he likes to narrate her every move.
6 years ago
8 comments:
What a beautiful babe. You look so happy it is over. We should do her pictures really soon if you want to. I would love to do them. Love the name so cute how are you spelling it? Brad is sure a proud papa. He was beaming at work last week when I stopped in. Congrats. I just started a family blog it is mattandangiehansen.blogspot.com. See you later.
Cute! Congrats! You guys need to hook up with us sometime. We would love a vist!
YAY! I knew she was here, but thinga have been SO crazy here in Denver this week that this is the first chance I have had to look at the pics. She is darling. CONGRATS! We love you guys!
Brad, Nicole
You guys look good. Congrats.
Jared,Myca,Boston,and Tayden
You guys need to have a million babies because they are all so darn cute! I can't wait to see her in person.
Aubree
Oh she's precious! How lucky she is to have 2 handsome big brothers.
Congratulations! She's adoreable! Hope everything is good and all is well.
Congratulations!!! She looks beautiful. We're so glad things went well. Happy to hear the boys are already adjusting so well. And of course we're happy baby and mommy are both doing well too.
Post a Comment