Well, the boys felt a little left out....so we snapped some pics of them too.
Westley has certainly had me on a dead run. He and Miles both have done great with Belle, but whatever aggression Wes has, he takes out on me. I almost don't even recognize him. He is sooo defiant I can't take it by the end of the day. Out pediatrician said it definately could be a phase. So I'm crossing my fingers, I don't know how much more of this phase I can take.
When we had Miles I don't feel like we skipped a beat. Things came pretty easy and we got into a routine, but baby number three has knocked me off my feet. I feel like I eat, sleep, breathe and poop kids. Literally. I can't even go to the bathroom without someone crying or trying to see what I'm doing. I'm sure we'll get a groove, but for now....AHHHHHHHHH!
7 comments:
Wow, sounds like things are crazy around there! Your children are all so beautiful though. Pictures don't show the tyrant like side of toddlers very well, do they? I'm sure things will calm down soon enough. Belle is going to be one beautiful, tough girl!
Welcome to my world girl. You are doing great. Life does get better. Kids grow out of phases and start other annoying ones. Belle is so adorable.
Hey friend! It was good to talk to you earlier. Sorry it couldn't have been longer. I know I don't know much if anything about raising kids and the woes, but I know you do your absolute best. If I do get kids of my own, you'll be the 1st I go to for advice! Have a great weekend!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Nicole! I think your blog is so cute! Thanks for going to heise with us the other night, we had a ton of fun with you guys we should do it more often! Take care
I saw yours on the Bransons, looks good. I have some cute pics from the other night I will post soon. It was fun meeting you, have a good day. Hayley
You're my hero! You're doing great - from my perspective - and I think you're an awesome mom! Keep it up!
Post a Comment