Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time fly's!

Our princess Belle turned two last month! We had so much going on with a new baby and Brad being gone, we kinda kept it low key. (Not to mention I'm not a believer in big party's until I have to.) So we just had family there and did cake and a couple gifts. Belle is such a bright spot in our lives, her silk blonde hair and big blue eyes just compliment her beautiful personality. She love to say thank you for everything, however it comes out as "gank you!" So cute. She got a My Little Pony for her birthday and she loves it. She tries to ride it while saying "hossy, hossy" (horsey.) She loves her grandpa, and disses anybody for him! We love our princess Belle and are sad she is growing up so fast!

6 comments:

♥The Balzens♥ said...

Her hair is getting so long! And she's starting to look like you! Hope everything is going well with claire!

Christina said...

My gosh...she looks just like you Nicole! I can't believe how big she is. We can't wait to come see you guys.

Heather Walker said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! It is so sad how fast they grow up!

Mandi said...

I can NOT believe that she is TWO!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, 2 years old! Happy Birthday beautiful girl. Time really does fly, doesn't it? We miss you guys. We need to plan a South American adventure together soon!

ChipCrew said...

Sometime around midnight