Baby Claire was born three weeks ago on February 11th. We are so blessed to have another healthy baby girl! We love her so much and the kids are just great with her. I was due on the 12th, but Brad was scheduled to leave for Haiti for 9 days on the 17th, so we went into the hospital on the 11th to get things started. I had been having good contractions for a day at that point, so when I went in I was dilated to almost a 5. Things weren't going to fast, so they started me on pitocin and finally at 5:34 she was born. Brad suited down to help deliver the baby this time, and as most of you know we didn't know we were having a girl, so we anxiously awaited to find out what sex the baby was, only to be sidetracked by her coming out blue, with the cord wrapped twice around her neck. Needless to say, they got her out and all is fine. The Dr. said that that happens 1 in 4 times. Regardless, it was a little nerve racking. After we knew she was ok, my mother-in-law screams out "it's a girl!" Were so happy to get a little sister for Belle!
Brad left 6 days later for Haiti, and we sure missed him! However, I have been so emotionally overwhelmed with all the love and support that I have received from everyone! I am so blessed to have the friends and family that I have. Dinners were brought in, and kids were taken for play dates. I have been shown the true meaning of service, and I will never forget it.
Here are a few pics of our baby Claire.
6 years ago
15 comments:
Aww that photo of all of you guys in the hospital makes us miss you lots! She is beautiful. I am so glad you have lots of support, and we can't wait to visit!!!
She is SO beautiful!!! Congrats
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so sorry I wasn't one of the ones offering any service. Man, I have a long ways to go to be awesome like that!
I also didn't know that Brad was going to Haiti?!!! Is he already back? I can't believe we live 10 miles away from you, and we were clueless! I'm so sorry!
OMG Nicole she is so so cute! Congrats again to your little fam.
She's beautiful! She looks a lot like you Nicole. It's kinda funny that her middle name is Amaia, because we had considered the name for Clara! I think we had even considered Clara Amaya. It's a great name! Congrats guys!
Congrats on your super beautiful baby! She is gorgeous, just like her mom!
Oh happy day! Pictures!!! She is gorgeous!!! I love her little outfit. And you look great of course! Hope everything is going great!
Congrats, she is beautiful!
Oh she is darling! Congratulations on another beautiful baby!
She's gorgeous! Congratulations guys.
OH MY GOSH!!! SHe looks just like Brad! That is hilarious! Belle is a little Mini-Nicole and Claire is Mini-Brad. I love it. Miss you a TON and hope to meet these guys in person!
XOXOXO
Mandi
hooray hooray! what a beauty!
Congrats!! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl and darling family.
Yay! Congrats! What a cute little darling. How fun to have 2 girls and 2 boys! We are anxiously waiting to see what we are having too! Fun to be surprised!
Post a Comment