Tuesday, August 10, 2010






I've been dreading doing this for months now, I've had lots of excuses. Too many kids, not the right light, not enough energy, and I could probably come up with some more. But last night the light was great, and Brad was home to help, so I mustered up some energy, and we took Belle's "2" year old pictures. I had something a little better in mind, ...more focus on her eyes I think. After an hour and a half of "look at mommy!" and "smile for mommy!" I was done! It was as exasperating as I thought it was going to be. Poor Belle, I thought the wheat was going to be a good idea, but it just scratched the crap out of her legs, then we went over to a barn and there was a kitty that kept coming round and two donkeys that kept bellowing... so many things for a two year old to be distracted by! O well. at least its done, and I'm glad to put an X next to "take Belle's pictures" on my To Do list. Sigh.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

She's gorgeous!!! LOVE the pictures! Way to go!

♥The Balzens♥ said...

I adore the one of her looking down! Those are really good!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Wow you did such a good job! I especially love the last one. I would love to see some more pictures of little Claire too, hint, hint!