Friday, January 8, 2010

Boots and hat



This pic doesn't do it justice. She often walks around with her hands in her pockets while wearing her coat. If I can get one of those I'll add that to here as well.

4 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

That is his so dang cute, but not as cute as the girl wearing it! Her hair is getting long, and she looks so much older!

Mandi said...

She looks SOO much like you!!!!! So cute!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love to pop in here and there to see how your cute family is doing! Man am I ever jealous about the Vaca! We are in major need of one!

Congrats on the new one! When are you due? What is the sex? Any names?

They are all growing up so fast, isn't it crazy! Belle reminds me of Finley. Fin, wears her coat and hat all day around the house just waiting for someone to open the door!
I also love your little boys hair cut. It does make him look older. When we cut Gabes, he never grew back those beautiful curls, it just grew in thick and heavy.Now we have to keep it short, which is cute, but I miss those adorable curls!
I'm glad to see that everyone is happy and healthy! We send our love!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

She makes anything look cute!!