You are never going to believe this. in an attempt to appeal to the pepsi lovers out there sympathy, I begin another post about how this morning I'm dropping off Wes at pre-school, and Belle is in the car and spills my fresh 32oz fountain pepsi.(A deffinate pre-curser to my frustration over the spilled milk.) So when I get home, I spend the next half an hour scrubbing the floor of my car. Well, as I'm explaining this, Belle just now, spills a cup of orange juice all over the coffee table right in front of me....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
6 years ago
3 comments:
It's been a rough day, hasn't it!
Say...why don't we leave the kids with our hubbys and go to grandma's and do her hair and laundry...did you know she broke her wrist Saturday? It's in a halo....
okay, so i had to delete the other message because I must have been typing to fast because it didn't make any sense...anway, sorry you had such a bummer morning. Hopefully that milk won't start growing things from the cracks.
Post a Comment