Wednesday, February 4, 2009

trouble


So I'm laying in bed a few weeks ago, and it's about 7:15 am. I hear Wes get up, which is normal. He usually goes and watches some cartoons for a while. Well, I hear him go into the garage, then come back inside. Then I hear the front door open, and I'm thinking "what is he doing!?" So I go out to find him, and I meet him at the front door with a huge bottle rocket firecracker, and a lighter...headed out the door. I didn't even have to say a word. He looked at me and repeats over and over "I'll put it back...mom...I'm putting it back!'

What was he thinking? He just randomly wakes up and decided to go search the garage for left over fireworks, and decides to light one off at 7:00 in the morning. Boys....I swear.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

HHHAAAAHH HAHHHHH! That is hilarious! Oh, boy, I've got it commin! :) Your kids are adorable! not to mention entertaining.

KJ said...

holy crap...boys...love it.

Mandi said...

Oh.My.Gosh! What a stinker. I BET you didn't have to say a word...I know that Nicole face... I would be scared too! Miss ya!

Nikki said...

OH MY GOSH..Nicole this is so funny! And how could you get mad at a face like that? To cute..by the way I am going to add you guys to our page.

A Erickson said...

How stinking funny! What a boy thing to do!

mom of 4 said...

okay you win, that made me laugh super hard. Thanks I needed it.