Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One of the things I love...

One of the things I love about two year olds is their preoccupation with pocketing little treasures. I remember when Wes was two, he would do the same thing. I do laundry with a hint of a smile on my face each time now, wondering what little treasures will come out of Miles' pockets as I empty them. I can just picture Miles coming upon something that just looks to cool to pass by, so with his chubby little hand he decides with a grin to pocket it for further investigation. I took a picture last time just so I could remember the tender moment.




...a nickel, a red crayon, a bakugan (some new toy)and a dice.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

finally. yay you!
Good Pictures

Deanna said...

During the spring, summer and fall, I find all sorts of treasures - Rocks of all shapes and sizes, a dead grasshopper, etc, etc. Isn't it fun to see what treasures you find? My mom would keep a small tupperware above the washer that collected 'treasures'...so funf!

How was your trip?!?! :)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I used to laugh at the whole finding random goodies in their pockets, until I found dried up, shriveled worms in Gabes pocket...GROSS!!!!However, I got a good laugh out of your post.
I also loved your family pictures. It really is hard to get that perfect one, where everyone is looking there best,grrrr. I love when you post, you should do it more often! We should give hanging out another shot, hahahaha!

LGourley said...

Your kids are very cute! I hope life is going well for you.

Christina said...

Cora only puts money in her pocket when we remind her she has pockets. i think it's because girls pants are tighter so the pockets are harder to access? Anyway this is totally cute. :)