you know what I mean! Trying to get three kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time! madness. By the end of the session.....I was ready to rip everyones hair out. But I think we had success. Not great success....but success none the less. Here we are.
6 years ago
10 comments:
That first family one came out great! You guys are so cute!
The pictures are GREAT! I have to agree family pictures are a headache. Good to have them over with for another year!
adorable!!!
I think they look so great! Anytime a child isn't doing what you think they should be doing in a picture it makes the picture more interesting in my opinion.
really really cute
Holy GORGEOUS famaily. You all look GREAT! I can NOT even believe how big my little Wes has gotten. And YOU Nicole, look even more amazing than usual. Your hair looks gorgeous and LONG too, what are you talking about? Still loving the bangs! Tell Bradley hello from his old friends, and kiss those sweet kids for me! Hope to see you guys soon!
Those pictures are adorable. You have the most beautiful family! So I hear you'll be seeing my husband when you go down to Belise? I'm very jealous!
It is always such a circus isn't it! Jeesh...you did awesome. You should have seen our fiasco.
Hey Nicole,
Thanks for the comment on our blog. It is nice to see your wonderful family. I am glad that technology allows us to stay in touch and see what is happening with everyone. What is up with you guys? Where are you living? Keep in touch...shad.gifford@gmail.com
Shad
Hey, I found your blog off of facebook. Way cute! I'm new to the blogging world but check out my site.
Post a Comment