This year was pretty fun. Wes really enjoyed himself, and Miles liked it too. In Miles words " Ti er' eats!" He's a cutie. We started the night off with a little halloween dinner at Colby's. We brought the "mummies, magic dragon puffs, and witch's brooms."
Then we headed out with our two friendly neighborhood spiderman's, (piglet stayed with grandma) and came back with a month's worth of sweet tooth.
can you guess?
6 years ago
8 comments:
So CUTE! Mr. & Mrs. Smith? I'm not sure. Love your boys' costumes, and that little miss piglet is so darling!
OH OH OH! Mccain & Palin?! I love Palin. Must be the mom in me.
k, so palin & mccain
Wheres waldo dude & the miss'
and who the heck are colb & ang?
Mr. and mrs. Smith made me laugh. You make a way cuter Palin. Thanks for coming today, that was so sweet of you and Brad. when do you have time for a play date this week? Any time after Tuesday is fine for me, just let me know!
Looks fun! All the food is SO cute! Great ideas! We miss you guys so much. Your kids are growing up too fast, I need to see them!
darling darling darling!
I love the food! You are so creative. I love your McCain and Palin costumes. But could you pull off the voice Nicole?
Looks yummy!
So was it a good Halloween? Ours was fun. We trick or treated in our subdevision and that was plenty of candy for the kids. The older they get the more fun they have.
Post a Comment