Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Too cute.



I know it's a little bias, however, isn't he the cutest? One of Miles favorite past times is trying on one of dads millions of hats. He happened to grab one that matched this time so I pulled the camera out. presh.

4 comments:

Mike said...

He really is adorable! I can't believe we haven't even met him yet. And by the way... why didn't you guys even tell us about the reunion!?!? Sure, we couldn't have come but we want to know how it was. You look beautiful by the way. If pregnancy is getting harder for you it sure doesn't show!

Unknown said...

oops... I actually left that last comment. I didn't realize Mike was signed in.

Brad Christensen said...

hahah. Thanks Anna. we sure miss you guys. Brad deleted my original sign in, and now theres just his, so It's always me even though it says Bradleyjai.

KJ said...

darling...M loves his daddy's hats, too! Congrats on the new baby, sorry I didn't get to have a peek at her Thursday night.