Slowly but surely we are getting settled in. Brad has been working really hard, (with little brakes
here and there) to get things done. We have about half of the trim up now, and all doors and hardware on.
I've been working on decorating, but it's slow going when funds are limited. Lately I've been working
on Wes's new room downstairs, trying to get him excited about giving up his blue room to Miles. I'll
post pics as soon as it's done.
2 comments:
Your house is seriously beautiful! Can Brad please come build our house when we're ready? And Nicole can decorate it. Sound good? We sure miss seeing you guys. You can always take a "quick" flight and come see us you know :) Maybe once we move back to the States we can have a Basque reunion at your house in the Winter time. Then we can have snow ball fights, go snow mobile and sled to our hearts delight. Of course we have to make it to Hawaii sometime too (maybe without the kids?).
Yay! New posts! Your house looks amazing. Lets not talk about how jealous I am. But, thats ok...I guess I shouldn't complain. I do live for free! Wish we could afford to come see you! Are you guys gonna head to Powell with us this year? Only $1000 for your family of 5! It will be way fun, 7 days! We MISS YOU!
Post a Comment