We bought a zoo pass this year and haven't gone as often as we did last year, so were trying to get some time in before the end of the season. My sister and her baby came with us and the cousins had a great time.
6 years ago
We bought a zoo pass this year and haven't gone as often as we did last year, so were trying to get some time in before the end of the season. My sister and her baby came with us and the cousins had a great time.
at 1:10 PM
6 comments:
In your other post wes looks so cute with his hair all done. Anyways, thanks for takin me to the zoo with ya today. Much love
tiff
Fun pics! I love the Tauphus Park zoo but there was nothing I could do to convince Mike to go w/me this year. Your hair looks great--I really like the bangs--they almost inspire me to take the leap and get some of my own:) Take care!
Those kids are so cute! Your bangs look awesome by the way. I'm not sure when you had them done but I love them. You can always pull off trendy looks because you're so hot ;) We miss you guys! We'd love to see you again soon.
Your children are so cute. You look very good with bangs. I hope all is well.
Love, Mandi
Yup...still LOVE the bangs. You look hot as usual. Belle is really starting to look like you I think. Miss ya!
We bought a zoo pass this year too!
Anything to keep the kids busy.
Fun pictures! I love your blog!
Shannon
Post a Comment