Thursday, August 14, 2008

Winter in August?

Wes usually wakes up before me and just watches cartoons or something until everyone else wakes up. Well the other day he gets into the coat closet and finds all his winter gear.

I wake up to find him with hat, gloves, and boots on. Miles woke up shortly after that and Wes quickly recruits him to join the fun. They walked around the house for a good hour like this. cute boys.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

So cute! I love the 'tough' look Wes is giving you and the camera!

Christina said...

They are too cute. Cora has an obsession with shoes. She puts on her daddys boots and tries to walk in them. haha

Mandi said...

They are both getting SOOOOOO big. We really need to see you guys. I just wanted to tell you again how much I love your hair and how great you look. Are you sttill liking your bangs super-model?

Christina said...

Haha...yeah I def. did NOT go in that cave. I would be terrified of getting stuck. The kids all climbed in there like nothin. And about your other comment...Cora totally looks like Justin. I have a pic of me at my second bday and we look NOTHING alike. She has your moms curly hair too. If you guys wanna go to purgatory chasm and dianas pool when you come we're up for it!