Monday, December 3, 2007

Wondering where we were?





We finally moved into our house on September 1st, but we didnt get the internet here until last week...soo....here we are. We have just been busy, busy, busy getting the house finished, and yes...this time I have been on Brad daily to get it done. In our last house I was content to let him go at his own pace, but this time I wanted trim and stuff up before we decided to move again. So just about daily, when he gets home from work I say "K....what are you gonna work on today?"
He pretty much just groans, but gets to work. In fact he really has worked so hard since we've been in here. He got a short break for some of football season....but were gettin there.

The boys are doing great, Brad and I went to Mexico a couple of weeks ago and I think they were really glad to have us back. I think its soo important for us to get away sometimes, but it sure is hard on the boys.

Westley is three now and quotes movies all the time. "You bit the hand Marty....you bit the hand." (Madagascar) It's just crazy how much our family dynamic changes with his ever growing personality. Miles is 14 months now and the little dweeb is still crawling around. He'll walk inbetween people, but refuses to on his own. O' well. miles had a bunch of curls on the back of his hair, but it started getting so long it was looking too mullet like....and we cant have that, so they got cut off. I miss them, we'll see if they come back in. I attempted a photo shoot, nothing special but i'll post a few of them.

Well, lots more to write I guess, but it will have to be later.

2 comments:

Tom Earl said...

Finally - your back! We have missed you! Your family is beautiful!

Mandi said...

YAY! New posts! I have been checking weekly. It was so good to talk to you the other day, I have been missing my friends! I so wish you guys lived closer. I CAAN NOT believe how big the boys are! My little Wes is SUCH a big boy! He wouldn't even remember me! Kiss them for me, and I can't wait to mee this little girl...I am still jealous, I LOVE the name! I always wanted a Belle... love ya!