Saturday, December 8, 2007

What sex?


So I guess I haven't posted what were having.....but if your reading this I've probably talked to you lately, so you probably already know that were having a girl. Anyways, for those that don't know......Its a girl! I must admit, when I first found out I had massive anxiety, and I still do a little bit, but I just figure....what can you do. My boys are just so not high maintenance, and I have the feeling that if I get a girl, and she's whiney, I'll just be so insensitive. I'm sure I wont be, but whatever. I would have been o.k. to have all boys, but Heavenly Father knows I need some lessons that only a girl could teach! It'll be fun. I am 26 weeks now and doing pretty good.

4 comments:

Myca said...

I have just been waiting to see when you were finally gonna post again! I thought maybe you forgot you had a blog! I love your hair....it looks adorable and you look so good! Your boys are so big and so darn cute. I am glad to see that you guys are doing so good. We miss you guys.

Mandi said...

YAY! I have that same shirt. Old navy is a pregnant lady's best friend. I am SO excited you're having a girl finally. Little Arabelle and Makenna can be buddies! Love ya!

Mandi said...

P.S. Could you be any cuter? You're still so small, and you're hair looks awesome. Did you put some dark in it?

Brad Christensen said...

Hey guys, took me so long to answer because i forgot my password to do so! I realize the other day that when I look down at my belly, it looks waaaay bigger than it looks in pictures or a mirror! I feel huge, but don't look so huge. anyways, I did darken my hair. Mandi.....now i'm only a black cadalac again. o well. ;)