We just had Miles AND Westley's birthdays. I have had a little of a cake dilemma the last few years. I just don't feel like doing cakes. So, I've left it up to Brad. I'm so glad I can count on him to step up whenever I just can't get it all together. In fact, thats one of the things that has made and makes our relationship so successful, is his willingness to go above and beyond. Always. I love him for that. Anyways, he has made some great cakes.....but not exactly what I've had in mind. (wink wink babe....don't get mad!) So we have a new friend in the neighborhood that is very talented in the cake department (not to mention she has a soft spot for little Miles) and offered to help do a "batman cave" cake, as requested. It came out so fun it inspired me to actually do Wes'. Thanks Lindsey for everything! I had an idea in my head of what I wanted Westley's cake to look like, and and hour and a half later, and Very trembling, nervous hands, I was pleased. YAAY!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment