Saturday, August 4, 2007

Here comes number 3!

Git r' done! We wanted our kids a little closer this time, and more importantly I wanted a spring baby this time instead of fall. So luckily it happened as planned. I'm about 8 weeks along, and due about mid march. yeah. The plan is now I can still enjoy summers if i'm on this winter track! Well, Brad and I hope for a girl, but Westley is dead set on another brother. I have not had as easy a pregnancy this time around, so who knows, maybe that means a girl.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

WHAT??? Did this honestly not deserve a phone call? LAME. We missed you at Powell, it was a fun group this year, but not the same without you. Anyway, we need to catch up... I will call soon. We are in Denver right now on our way home from Powell, my dad was diagnosed last week with intestinal cancer, so we are spending a few days here. Anyway, CONGRATS and we miss you guys.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Wow, we had no idea! I didn't even know you had a blog until I found it on John and Em's. We're so happy for you guys. Have you found out if it's a boy or girl yet? I hope things are going well with your house. I bet you're SO excited to finally be in. The boys both look handsome as ever. I cannot believe how much they are growing. Okay... Jay is demanding my attention so I'd better sign off. Hope to talk with you guys soon!