so....as you can see I am awefull about keeping this updated. So here's my latest attempt.
I guess some of the biggest news is that we are almost done with our house. Brad is laying tile as I write, then throw in the plumbing and carpet and were done. I cannot wait!! I hate this hot, smelly apartment. We have done a little more on this house ourselves, like the painting, and it is just wearing me out. I have helped Brad do all the specialty colors, so I have been dragging my poor boys up there every morning to get the painting done. They are such good sports. Wes just plays in the sandbox outside, and Miles usually naps. They are so tender. I am soooo excited about our house colors. (i'll post pics here in a few days) Our last house we just did one color everywhere, and we went the opposite extreme on this house. I hope others like it.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment